Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweepstakes

Okay,did someone say sweepstakes??? No, not for any of my art, as much as I would like to think that you might get excited about winning one of my paintings and immediately come to my blog just to see which lovely painting...and so on.
Anyway, I was flipping through my Dick Blick art materials catalogue that arrived in the mail last week. Lo and behold, out falls a postcard advertising Blick sweepstakes, and yes, you or I could win a car - a Scion xB (made by Toyota ???). You can either enter at a Dick Blick store or you can simply go to www.DICKBLICK.com. There is no purchase necessary. The last date to enter is September 30th.
I am telling you folks this as I would love to see one of my friends/followers/or anyone else win a car...how cool would that be! I assure you I won't expect a reward if you win because of reading my thoughtful blog :).
Anyway, this is a 5" x 7" oil on canvas painting of the Washington park lagoon - a local park, and a rather old one at that. Email me if you are interested - very reasonable....www.rtist6162@aol.com.

"It could be you".

Thanks for stopping by,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment