Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Harmony #1


Okay, here is a little oil on canvas of a delightful little house and garden I came upon in New Harmony, Indiana. I was there a couple of weeks ago and found plenty of subject matter for painting.
I know in my previous post I said I would discuss New Harmony, but I think that will have to wait for another day as I am still kind've feeling 'under the weather'. Stay tuned!
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference". Winston Churchill
Thanks for stopping by,
Helen
Sold

3 comments:

  1. I love this! So glad to see your work again. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. A friend emailed me that she would like to live there in that little painting. I think it would be a very happy place, too.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, that's one of the marks (in my book) of a true artist - if the viewer feels he/she would like to get inside the painting - so Bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete