Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just a Little Something for Now....







Well, as the title says 'just a little something for now'. I haven't posted for...well, too long...so here is something to hold you over....kind've touching base. I have been under the weather all this week, but I did go to the doctor on Tuesday, and am starting to feel much better (relatively speaking) :). This is a painting I started a few weeks ago but have yet to finish it...no hurry...I had some of those 'Cutie' oranges and decided to paint them...thought they look especially pretty against the stark white linen with the delicate cut work. Have some others started....hope to get back to them soon.

Went to New Harmony (IN), a couple of weeks ago...will tell more in another blog (when I am feeling better)....New Harmony is a great art town, also full of history.
"Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet". Anonymous

Thanks for stopping by,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Those oranges do look wonderful against the white linen. Nice work Helen. It's a pleasure to see it.

    ReplyDelete