Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More ACEO'




Just got home and am going to head to bed, but I wanted to post a little something(s). A couple more ACEO's that I painted today between various tasks of the day. Haven't painted a lot of animals, a few, and I do like dogs...so here is one cute, little, fluffy critter. The other painting is a scene I have painted in the past...variations on it. These are the fields, some sunflower fields, that I originally painted en plein aire a number of years ago when I was in Perugia, Italy. I have since recreated the scene numerous times....takes me back there (but for a lot less money :( ).
These can be had for a small price if you are interested! Let me know.
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending". Maria Robinson
Thanks for stopping by,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute, and at attention as if he is wondering if his master is home! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina. I think I'm gonna' paint a few more pups!

    ReplyDelete