Thursday, February 18, 2010

'Another Chicka'



A 12" x 12" oil on gallery wrapped canvas...I painted this little gal awhile back when I painted working girl (2008?) and thought I would go ahead and post as I have not shown her much....she's just coming out into society :). These paintings are fun...lighthearted but enjoyable to paint as well. She is available...hmmmm...I've been thinking about the title...something fun along the line of the 'Working Girl' painting....maybe 'Single,Available Blonde', or something....?? 'No More Blonde Yolks'...okay, okay...has to be something fun. Send me your suggestions for her title. And as I said, she is available for the right price.
"Hope is that thing with feathers perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops...at all". Emily Dickinson
Thanks for stopping by, Helen

2 comments:

  1. Work it, girl! She is a working girl! I love this and the little dog on another post, very happy and whimsical. I like happy, so thank you for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina...appreciate your stopping by...glad she made you smile!

    ReplyDelete