Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not a Painting a Day





This is an 8" x 16" oil painting of.....the beach. I would like to be there right now, although it is kind've nice sitting here listening to the rain as it hits the roof of the house. Actually, I think it is just dripping from the trees and gutters...kind've a rhythmic/hypnotic sound...kind've like the sound of waves...and we've got the water connection...okay...the brain cells are slowing down...they're lacking sleep among other things. I just thought this would be a nice little painting to post, and of course it is available for purchase. Let me know if you have any questions. (I am also working on one that is similar to the cropped view of the boys - a close up).

"Life loves the liver of it" Maya Angelou, writer and educator

Have a great weekend, Helen

Sold

2 comments:

  1. Really nice piece, makes me happy. I love paintings that make me happy. Nice job, and someone is sure to love having it. (Tina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina. Yes, I love paintings that make me feel good too.

    ReplyDelete