Saturday, January 31, 2009


Another beautiful sunny day - yea! Today I am showing a 12" x 12" oil painting on gallery wrap canvas (deeper edges with the painting wrapping around the sides) so no frame is needed. It is listed for $200.-


The title is Working Girl and that is the text that is also included in the painting. I guess that could be me - a working girl - I hope I don't look like that. Although, she is kind've striking and a fun looking gal. Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions or interest in Working Girl. You can e-mail me. (Sorry I didn't get the photo cropped - my computer was misbehaving).


"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm". Colette


Helen

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging Helen, your children are lovely and the "working girl" is stunning! Thanks for sharing you artwork and I look forward to enjoying what will posted soon. Laura

    ReplyDelete